At A Cleaner Chimney, we strive to build long-lasting relationships with you, our customer, and keep your family safe. We do this by ensuring your chimney is in excellent condition all year round. This way, it’s ready when you need it most. We provide chimney cleaning, fireplace cleaning, fireplace repair, and chimney caps; in other words, if it’s chimney-related, we can handle the job!
With our assistance, you’ll remain protected against fire and all other safety hazards. We ensure the clean and efficient operation of your chimney, no questions asked. We guarantee that you’ll receive excellent service as well as knowledgeable and friendly staff assistance. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.
To get started, give us a call today and schedule your chimney inspection!
Meet the Sweeps
At A Cleaner Chimney, our number one priority is to always give the customer the best service and experience possible. How do they deliver this, you ask? It's all about YOU and what they can do for YOU!
- We answer any questions or concerns that the customer may have.
- Our team is quick to return phone calls, emails, and text messages.
- We show up dressed, prepared, and ready for the job.
- Open communication — this is key!
- Follow-up after the work has been completed just to make sure you're still happy.
- Worried about a mess? Don't be. We staff grade-A professionals, with the reviews to prove it!
- If we can't help you, we know who can. We’ll refer you to one of our trusted contacts.
Our guarantee: If you're not happy, we’re not happy. Our team will do all that we can to achieve your satisfaction. That’s a guarantee!
Your experience with A Cleaner Chimney will be one to remember. If you’d like to jumpstart the chimney cleaning and HVAC process, all you have to do is contact one of our representatives. We’re standing by to take your call.
Robert "Jay" Westmoreland
Robert Westmoreland, also known as "Jay," is your local chimney professional.
Jay graduated from North Forsyth High in June 2005 and started his business venture in Chimney Cleaning at the age of eighteen. He was mentored by his father-in-law, Greg Melang, owner and operator of Carolina Chimney from 1988 to 1998, and Greg assisted Jay with the launch of his chimney cleaning business. Since then, Jay has expanded the scope of his business to include duct and dryer vent cleaning. Jay takes pride in providing unparalleled service and professionalism by attending many continuing education seminars. This commitment ensures that A Cleaner Chimney remains a leader in the industry.
- Trained by NADCA (National Air Duct Association)
- Licensed and Insured
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Recognized by clients and colleagues as a consummate professional with a high degree of personal integrity
- Delivers superior performance
- Highly customer-centric with excellent relationship building skills as evidenced by achievement in building 6-figure annual sales and more than 1,000 new customer accounts in the past 3 years — proven through referrals and repeat business
- Strong sales and marketing skills to build new business and cultivate existing customer relationships
- Self-confident, organized, and motivated
- Brings creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit to all business endeavors
- Proven ability to lead effective sales teams
Jay resides in Pfafftown, NC with his loving wife, Brianna Westmoreland, where they are devoted parents to their beautiful children, Jameson, Hendrix, and the twins, Wells and Beck).
On top of being a family man, Jay has a passion for sports (GO PANTHERS!), the great outdoors, and traveling. He also gives back to the local community by delivering turkeys on Thanksgiving, donating Christmas presents to families in need, donating care packages to the homeless, and running in a marathon to support local causes. As they say, he's ALL IN!
Jay's vision for the future of his company includes like-minded professionals by his side to aid in the growth of the company.
Our Team Members
Josh, Chris, Kyle, Monty
Biographies Coming soon!